How About A Career You Feel Good About Every Day!
Join our team of happy motivated individuals! Work from home helping charities, churches and not for profits to support their communities!
My Fund partner, (MFP), is a web based solution designed specifically for not for profits and charitable community interest groups that will allow them to manage their day to day operations. The implementation of MFP software by a community organization will enhance the efficiency of administration, communication, fund raising, event management, and awareness.
MFP is looking for very motivated, skilled individuals that are capable of working independently from home. As an MFP Facilitator you will be engaging organizations in your territory to use the MFP software solution. You will be required to qualify potential clients, demonstrate MFP software, and assist them through the “start-up” of becoming a MFP client-partner.
Once you have agreed to a MFP Contract you will be provided with the tools required to get you started.
The applicant should have the following requirements;
- Canadian Professional Sales Association Designation or US equivalent preferred
- Their own computer with high speed internet
- Must have microsoft office suite 2003 or higher
- A head set for your computer to take and make calls
- A good knowledge on how to use a computer and how to browse the web
- Sales experience is required
- Lead validation, client validation
- Very personable and outgoing
- IP phone optional
MFP will provide:
- (CRM)customer relationship management solution
- MFP business cards
- Presentation material
- Online presentation system
- Your online communication system
- Training and ongoing support
- Dedicated sales territory
Go Ahead! Make The Call! Make A Difference!